Pine Pollen has over 200 bioacitve nutrients and compounds such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, phytonutrients and much more. This makes pine pollen the perfect food for strengthening the body and achieving peak health. Pine Pollen is one of the ultimate superfoods in the world, which should be a staple in ones daily diet. Spring is the season to harvest pine pollen.
1. Pine Pollen helps to rebuild your immune system, amongst other immediate benefits.
2. Enhances the metabolic function of the skin and nourish the hair at its roots.
3. It adjust the endocrine system in the human body, improves constitution, and raises the immunity power of the organs.
4. Improves the organic stamina for high efficiency and quick pace.
5. Protects the cardiovascular system by improving the heart, blood, and the blood vessels. (Rutin, one of the components of pine pollen, increases the strength of the capillary vessels and helps protect the cardiovascular system)
6. Asists in the detoxification from heavy metals
7. Improves metabolism and regulate weight.
8. Accelerates the activity of liver cells and regulate bile secretion
9. Effectively regulates endocrine, and inhibit atrophy of sexual glands through the pollens vitamins. Extremely helpful for men regulating the prostate function and for women starting the change of life
10. Restores hormone levels in andropause and menopauseBack to Blog